The tech experts at Telstra Technology Centre Melbourne South are here to help you get your business connected. Call us on 1300 669 103 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about Mobile Worksuite today.
For some businesses, working remotely is a necessity brought on by social distancing measures. For others, the nature of their business means they are always on the road. Telstra’s Mobile Worksuite is a new solution to help keep your business connected, wherever you work from.
What is Telstra Mobile Worksuite?
Mobile Worksuite is a package which includes the Microsoft Surface Pro X and Microsoft 365 (previously called Office 365) and is available through Telstra Business Technology Centre Melbourne South. Giving the flexibility to work on the go, the package offers the latest software and is available with 5 GB, 20 GB, 60 GB or 200 GB plans.
Work from anywhere with Microsoft Surface Pro X
Whether you run your business from a café, or you are a tradie working from a construction site, the Microsoft Surface Pro X is a device designed to let you work from anywhere. With a built in Telstra SIM, edge-to-edge screen and functioning as both a laptop and tablet, the Surface Pro X is portable but powerful.
Keep your business connected with Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is a suite of programs and tools to help you collaborate and run your business from any location. With real-time synchronising across programs and devices, Microsoft 365 is ideal for teams who are on the road.
See how Turfcare & Hire use Microsoft 365 to keep their emails, contacts and calendar synchronised and connecting their team both on and offsite.
As part of Microsoft 365 Business, you’ll have access to:
- Microsoft Teams – for your conferencing and collaboration requirements
- OneDrive – for file storage and sharing
- Microsoft Outlook – your email, calendar and contacts
- Microsoft Word – document creation and editing
- Microsoft Excel – spreadsheets and data
- Microsoft PowerPoint – professional presentations
- Microsoft OneNote – digital notebook
- Microsoft Publisher (for PC only) – layout and design
- Microsoft Access (for PC only) – database management